The most effective way of removing unwanted hair
Waxing removes hair from the root and therefore is long lasting once on the hair growth cycle. When the hair does grow back through its finer and lighter than before and the regrowth slowed down. It is advisable for waxing to be effective for the hairs to be 1/4 inch (1.5cm) long – approx two weeks growth.
There are two different types of wax – warm wax and hot wax. Each are used for different areas of the body.
Warm wax is applied with a spatula to the required area, a paper strip is placed over the top, pressed down and in one quick movement the strips removed, removing the hairs encased in the wax.
Hot wax – is applied using the same method, but allowed to cool slightly before the wax itself is removed (without a paper strip). Hot wax is used for the courser hair and delicate areas such as hollywood / brazilian.
|Lip / Chin / Brow||£6.00|
|Bikini Line Standard||£7.50|
|Bikini Line High Leg||£10.00|
|Advance Wax||(from) £20.00|
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice and Care
- Avoid fake tan – when the area is waxed it will also give your skin a mini exfoliation, therefore causing any tan to lift.
- Do not shave between treatments
- It will take 2-3 full waxes before you will be on the hair growth cycle, so do notexpect sulky smooth after just one treatment.
- Make sure you are wearing loose clothing for your appointment.
- Exfoliate a few days before waxing as this will allow easier hair removal.
- Do not moisturise the day of your treatment as this could make hair removal difficult.